
We thought it was time to get air con and upgrade our van with the anticipated arrival of baby number 4. So here it is...we've been looking for 4 mths now and Praise God for a van that was $5-$6,000 below the normal price and it runs smoothly!!! Here's our new wheels - as everyone calls it the 'gangster van' and Troy - Pastor Rap!!
I'll be 39weeks tomorrow, baby due 19th August....not much happening...just a waiting game at the moment.
Nathaniel's vocabulary is widening more and more. Ray my neice has taught him to say 'What's up bro'....and he loves reading, loves dancing, singing.
Boys are on a 3 day Ekka break and Tala & Kisa have taken them to the Ekka today so I'm taking my 3 neices - Alyssa, Ash & Jenai to lunch and the movies as I don't get to spend much time with them these days so this will be nice.
Next post will probably be when bubs comes....praying and anticipating for the safe arrival!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment