Saturday, 25 July 2009

UPDATE...

Nathaniel - now off bottles during the night which is a relief and doesn't wake up as often as he used to. He is now in his toddler bed (which is still next to ours)...as we have a full house (having my neice Soraya (Ray) staying with us and taking up the last room doesn't really leave us any options. He's a real chatter box and his vocabulary has expanded even more!!! Still a grazer with food. Loves daycare, loves attention and is a bit of a show off....loves to sing, dance and tries to beatbox.

Jordan - has grown in the last 7 mths....jumped from size 6 to size 8 clothes. Still full on and on the go all the time and is fun to be around....loves to laugh at life.....particularly loves Pink Panther and it's humour...I can't stand it!!!

Josiah - went to districts again this year for Shotput but didn't come anywhere. He's always been a caring kid and still is. Nathaniel just adores him. Has improved in the last few weeks with league and has a no fear mentality at the moment and tackles with vengeance which is great to see! He is also getting taller or I'm getting shorter!

Soraya - as I said a few posts back, my neice Soraya is living with us. She's got such a bubbly and beautiful personality. It's nice having her here and getting to know her better. We've allocated Wed nights for her to cook (along with Josiah) the family meal and she hates cooking! But is doing extremely well! She is still doing work experience at my bro's work - Lifestyle Kinnections and is now doing casual work looking after a jumping castle on odd Saturdays.

Troy - has had a full on year with chaplaincy and continues to do so. He's passionate about living a life for God. This year he helped organise a football camp for high schools, the 1st for Scripture Union. Despite students & leaders falling ill to the flu, it was an awesome camp!

Fiona - Only 3 1/2 wks to go before baby is due and I'm feeling it this time round. Always tired, not sleeping well. As I reflect on this year, I'm thankful for my family and how much the boys have matured and how awesome they are. I'm thankful that I've been able to stay home and be there for them which is getting harder during the recession. I guess next update will be when baby no. 4 arrives.

Overall we're looking at upgrading our van....but it might take us longer than anticipated but that's ok.

Until next time!!!

No comments: