Baby Jotoa Maximus Lealiiee born 13th Feb

NATHANIEL - 16 weeks yesterday. This week he has started sleeping up to 8 hours during the night which is awesome!!! He is still cat napping all over the place during the day but not for very long...he's a very happy, smiley baby when he's not hungry or tired...mum looked after him Wed night as I went out for dinner with some friends and Troy and the boys went to church for choir and he was terrible for her...he didn't settle until dad carried him around for awhile and he wouldn't let dad sit down with him otherwise he'd start screaming! He eats his farex really well in the mornings. Put him on potato/carrot/pumpkin soup last Sunday and he loved it! He got his first photo with a police officer last Sat (Troy knows her from being pulled over by her for a light not working on the car (true story)...lol)...but now he works with her! Am really enjoying my time with him! Have had a few funny comments asking what drugs I'm giving Nathaniel or what's in my milk?? My answer - taro? lol...no...he's actually not drinking as much...must be the Island genes...my bro in law calls him Uga! (after my younger bro who's bigger then all the boys in the family).
JORDAN - is doing tennis lessons at school. He's used to the routine of going every day now. He hangs out with the other island kids in his class! This term they are learning the difference between fact and fiction and going through nursery rhymes and pretend stories/plays etc. He comes home enthusiastic about what he's learnt! He's also learning the sounds of the letters and learning how to write using the caterpillar system. Jordan is still all over Nathaniel...it irritates baby as Jordan smothers him when he kisses him and cuddles him all the time! He is a social butterfly and always wants a cousin or a friend over to play with. He is so active...always on the go...he loves watching High School Musical 2 and So you think you can dance? Loves the music and dancing....he calls himself the 'krumper'.
JOSIAH - got the encouragement award this week at chapel for his class for listening and trying hard. He's such an awesome little man....always thinking of others and lending a helping hand. He is great with Nathaniel and always looks out to see if he can help me anywhere! He loves hanging out with his cousin Christina at school...loves hanging out with his cousins full stop! Josiah started the special reading program this week to help him get better as this has been a bit of a struggle for him. This year they have at least 30mins of sport every day and he is loving that. He also loves Maths as he finds this subject easy. The boys are enjoying the Thursday sports fun afternoons at the park and this time round we took another 4 of their cousins along. Josiah decided not to play squash on Mondays after school anymore, he was too tired from the weekend! Josiah has decided to get baptised this year at Easter Camp! We have a baptism service on Easter Sunday at the pool...will be an awesome event!
TROY & FI - we both joined the gym last Sat (they had an open day and 12mth membership was $250...cheap as)...and we've both been 3 times this week! Our motivation? We have to go, we hook up with my sister and Troy hooks up with my sisters hubby so we're accountable to each other. I've also joined a netball team and will be playing Monday nights! As for the eating...we had a friends 5th birthday party today (Montana)...heaps of food so ate alot. Well at least it balances it out...lol. Troy is in full swing at the schools...they have finally employed someone for Marsden so he will be showing her the ropes over the next month or so before he officially stays at Kingston full time (3 days) soon. For church Troy is busy preparing for Easter Camp and baptism services and sermons if he's preaching. He does the bread run every Tuesday night where a bakery kindly donate leftover bread to us and Troy visits families and drops the bread off. We have awesome neighbours who run a printing business in their home and kindly charge us very little to print off flyers/booklets. Troy bought me roses for Valentines Day! Nice surprise (coz I usually don't get anything)....it included chocolate roses inside the flowers (good for the diet I say...lol). I start back at NTC college this week coming doing part time from home. Also have my accountability/prayer meetings on Thursday mornings with 3 others who I am grateful for...we have been playing squash after that! This week I shared about how people view 'Christians' as hypocrites because they don't walk the talk and their actions don't seem any different to how the 'world' views a 'christian' to be/act/live...etc. When I first became a Christian in 86 (teenager) the Pastor did the wrong thing. Because he fell I walked away from God and lived my own life for many years. It wasn't until I met Troy that he wanted me to go back to church with him knowing that I was a backslidden Christian and he wasn't even a Christian at the time! Now that my faith is stronger I realise now that I had my faith in a person rather then God. We need to realise that people are not God and that we're not perfect, just forgiven. We need to take our eyes off people because ultimately they make the choice to please God or to please themselves, it's their journey and where they're at. When we stuff up...it's not God's fault...we make those choices. God's there to help us pick up the pieces when we decide to have him back and he really is an awesome God who loves us despite of where we are and what we've done...he loves us as we are...that's awesome aye...so just know that you are loved! (That's just a bit of what we do Thursdays..sorry I got off the topic). Troy would like to continue studies this year so may look at doing intensive blocks. I guess our biggest challenge this year is balancing life out with ministry/family/friends/work etc. and making sure our boys get quality time with us. We go in to see our Solicitor on Monday to sign the contract for the land we're wanting to buy...our next big venture!
My half bro - Tex and his wife Alavina had their 5th child a baby son on Wed 13th Feb (Tex's bday) - Jotoa Maximus Lealiiee. CONGRATS!!
That's it so far!
If you have time, drop us a line on gracew1@tpg.com.au we'd love to hear from you!!
God Bless
WILSON FAMILY
TROY & FI - we both joined the gym last Sat (they had an open day and 12mth membership was $250...cheap as)...and we've both been 3 times this week! Our motivation? We have to go, we hook up with my sister and Troy hooks up with my sisters hubby so we're accountable to each other. I've also joined a netball team and will be playing Monday nights! As for the eating...we had a friends 5th birthday party today (Montana)...heaps of food so ate alot. Well at least it balances it out...lol. Troy is in full swing at the schools...they have finally employed someone for Marsden so he will be showing her the ropes over the next month or so before he officially stays at Kingston full time (3 days) soon. For church Troy is busy preparing for Easter Camp and baptism services and sermons if he's preaching. He does the bread run every Tuesday night where a bakery kindly donate leftover bread to us and Troy visits families and drops the bread off. We have awesome neighbours who run a printing business in their home and kindly charge us very little to print off flyers/booklets. Troy bought me roses for Valentines Day! Nice surprise (coz I usually don't get anything)....it included chocolate roses inside the flowers (good for the diet I say...lol). I start back at NTC college this week coming doing part time from home. Also have my accountability/prayer meetings on Thursday mornings with 3 others who I am grateful for...we have been playing squash after that! This week I shared about how people view 'Christians' as hypocrites because they don't walk the talk and their actions don't seem any different to how the 'world' views a 'christian' to be/act/live...etc. When I first became a Christian in 86 (teenager) the Pastor did the wrong thing. Because he fell I walked away from God and lived my own life for many years. It wasn't until I met Troy that he wanted me to go back to church with him knowing that I was a backslidden Christian and he wasn't even a Christian at the time! Now that my faith is stronger I realise now that I had my faith in a person rather then God. We need to realise that people are not God and that we're not perfect, just forgiven. We need to take our eyes off people because ultimately they make the choice to please God or to please themselves, it's their journey and where they're at. When we stuff up...it's not God's fault...we make those choices. God's there to help us pick up the pieces when we decide to have him back and he really is an awesome God who loves us despite of where we are and what we've done...he loves us as we are...that's awesome aye...so just know that you are loved! (That's just a bit of what we do Thursdays..sorry I got off the topic). Troy would like to continue studies this year so may look at doing intensive blocks. I guess our biggest challenge this year is balancing life out with ministry/family/friends/work etc. and making sure our boys get quality time with us. We go in to see our Solicitor on Monday to sign the contract for the land we're wanting to buy...our next big venture!
My half bro - Tex and his wife Alavina had their 5th child a baby son on Wed 13th Feb (Tex's bday) - Jotoa Maximus Lealiiee. CONGRATS!!
That's it so far!
If you have time, drop us a line on gracew1@tpg.com.au we'd love to hear from you!!
God Bless
WILSON FAMILY
No comments:
Post a Comment