Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Josiah & Jordan first day back @ school

























First day back @ school - Josiah and cousin Christina




Nathaniel without his brothers!



First day @ school 4 Shekinah & Jordan (cousins) - in the same class Prep.
















Photo taken before we took the boys to school for their first day of school (Josiah Yr 4) and Jordan (prep)
__________________________________________________________________

JORDAN - First day at prep...woke up very excited!!! Couldn't wait for the day to begin and woke up saying 'Gee today is a lovely sunny day' (and it was overcast...lol). Nathaniel and I took him to school today, he was wrapped to see his cousin Shekinah as they are both in the same class and when I picked him up - he talked about everything he learnt today - the rules, the orange/red cards (if you're naughty) and how much he enjoyed class.
JOSIAH - Reluctant and excited (he wasn't sure how he felt) about entering Gr 4. He has moved to upper campus on Velorum Dr so a bit nerve racking for him. Troy took him in and said he had a great morning and was excited when he left him. I picked him up after school and he had a great day and talked about how much fun he had! He spent his lunch with his cousin Christina.

NATHANIEL - Had him in a washing basket while I was cleaning up. He really enjoys sitting up (hates lying down) so he was occupied for awhile just staring.